- Compact Size Carbon Steel Frame
- Eagle Claw Frontstrap/Mainspring Housing Treatment
- High-Grip Bullet Proof Beavertail Grip Safety
- Tactical Bullet Proof Thumb Safety
- 3.5-4.5 Crisp Trigger Pull with Medium Pad
- Bullet Proof Magazine Release; Contoured Magazine Well
- G10 Eagle Claw Grips with Black Medallions
- Eagle Claw Rear Cocking Serrations
- 4" Carbon Steel Slide; 4" Stainless Match Grade Cone Barrel, Flush-Cut
- Battlesight with Red Fiber Optic Front Sight
The ACP is built with the highest quality parts in the same time-tested way as Wilson Combat's other custom 1911 handguns, but with reduced customer selected options that streamlines production and enables a lower price to the end user.
The ACP pistol features the latest generation forged slide, frame and barrels that are hand fitted by skilled pistolsmiths with 100% machined Bullet Proof parts for a lifetime of high performance. The ACP retains the best-in-class Wilson Combat 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee for the lifetime of the product.
The ACP also introduces the Eagle Claw grip and slide surface to set it apart from the rest of the pack. The Eagle Claw pattern offers a non-abrasive, tactile grip under adverse conditions but is still easy on your hands and clothing during extended range trips and every day carry. The unique look and feel of the Eagle Claw is like nothing else Wilson Combat has produced.
Comes in 4-inch Compact size in Armor Tuff finished carbon steel with limited customer selected options available, the ACP brings Wilson Combat quality to more American shooters than ever before.
|Barrel Length, in||4"|
|Magazine Capacity, rd||10 /8|
|Sights||Fiber Optic Front
|Safety||Beavertail Grip / Manual Thumb|
|Grip||Black G10 Eagle Claw|
|Barrel Material||Stainless Steel|
|Slide Material||Carbon Steel|
|Frame Material||Carbon Steel|
|Frame Finish||Black Armor-Tuff|
|Trigger Pull, lb||3.5-4.5|
|Sight Radius, in||5.6"|
|Overall Length, in||7.6"|
|Weight, oz||36.9 (Empty)