- Caliber availability: 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 SIG
- Upgraded, high-cut 1911-style beavertail grip tang for smooth draws
- Undercut front-strap and reshaped, radiused trigger guard for the highest grip possible
- Enlarged, integrated magwell opening for fast reloads-compatible with the latest generation Sig Sauer X-series factory basepads
- Improved grip traction and increased grip pattern coverage with Wilson Combat's exclusive Starburst grip pattern on the sides and aggressive texturing on the front and backstrap
- Frame reference serrations for support hand thumb or index finger positioning
- Internal Slots for Rod-style Tungsten Weights
- Angled "Holster Cuts" on light rail to aid in snag-free, re-holstering
- Factory Sig Sauer magazine release pre-installed
- Compatible with all standard holsters and all current production, X-Series basepads
The impressive modular capability of the Sig Sauer P320 is why it has become a favorite with practical shooters and it's thoroughly tested design will be the official US Military sidearm for many years to come.
Wilson Combat has reengineered the P320 grip frame to optimize its practical shooting potential. This molded polymer grip module will enhance your grip and improve recoil control. Significant improvements in shape, texture and overall ergonomics will give your P320 the superb feel of an expertly hand sculpted custom gun with a simple grip change.
This grip module is the most practical, comfortable and stylish P320 grip available and the ideal choice for practical shooting or defensive handgun use.