- Match grade stainless barrel for superior accuracy and long service life
- Mil-Spec forged upper and lower receivers
- Low profile gas block
- Mid length gas system for enhanced reliability and durability
- Q-Comp flash hider/muzzle brake that reduces muzzle rise and flash signature while not increasing muzzle blast over that of a crowned muzzle
- M-LOK compatible hand-guard with a 4 inches accessory rail and QD sling mount
- M2 2-stage TTU trigger unit with a crisp 4# pull
- Oversize tactical trigger guard
- Wilson Combat/Rogers super-stoc buttstock
- Wilson Combat/BCM starburst pistolgrip
The WILSON COMBAT Protector Carbine Rifle has been designed from the ground up to offer true rifle performance in a Tactical AR package. The heart of the model is the Wilson Combat Match-Grade precision button rifled barrel, renowned in the firearms community as one of the most accurate AR barrels on the market that is mated to a Black Nitride treated Mil-Spec bolt carrier group with MPI inspected Carpenter 158 bolt for impressible long-term reliability.
Using a CNC-Machined, Mil-Spec forged upper and lower receiver set, the Protector Carbine Rifle is lightweight and fast handling. The free-floating and rugged Wilson Combat M-LOK handguard has a slim, ergonomic profile that has ample rail and attachment surface and shields the black nitride finished non-adjustable gas block. The durable and low-signature Armor-Tuff coating is individually applied to the receiver and barrel for a professional and practical, custom style finishing touch. The barrels are tested for accuracy and finished off with a Q-Comp muzzle device that provides excellent recoil control without exacerbating blast back to the operator.
The exclusive 2-stage Tactical Trigger unit is utilized for a trouble-free, superior, crisp trigger pull every time with a modular construction that simplifies takedown and cleaning after high round count training sessions. Other features like a machined aluminum Tactical Trigger Guard, Wilson Combat/BCM pistol grip and a Wilson-Rogers Super-Stoc complete this high performing package that is tailored to the needs of military, law enforcement or the well-armed civilian.
|Barrel Length, in||16" Round Threaded|
|Barrel Material||Stainless Steel|
|Receiver Material||Aluminum Alloy|
|Overall Length, in||33.25"|
|Weight Empty||6 lbs 8 oz|