- Used by the Wilson Custom Shop
- Pad is machined from aircraft grade aluminum
- Matte silver finish on pad
- Weighs just under 100 grains
- Bow is hardened stainless steel
- Polished bow to reduce bow to frame friction
- Adjustable over travel screw for precision adjustment
- Minor fitting required
- Package includes: Trigger, 6-32 x 5/16" Set Screw, 1/16" Allen Wrench
Weighing in at a little less than 100 grains, the Ultralight Match Trigger is an absolute necessity for a light yet safe competition trigger job or to produce the ultra-crisp trigger pull that Wilson "Tactical" pistols are noted for. The pad is machined from aircraft grade aluminum with a serrated front. It is then given a low luster silver matte finish. The bow is hardened stainless steel which has been polished to reduce bow to frame friction. It features an adjustable over travel screw for precision over travel adjustment. This is Wilson's finest long adjustable match trigger.
NOTE: Wilson Combat triggers are skeletonized to reduce "trigger bounce" which is rough on a fine trigger job and downright dangerous with a very light trigger pull. Using Wilson Combat triggers, a competent pistolsmith can adjust the trigger pull to safely meet your shooting needs. For carry or competition, you can't beat Wilson Combat triggers.
|Pad Length, in||.480"|
|Pad Height, in||.920"|
|Pad Width, in||.245"|