- Upgraded, high-cut 1911-style beavertail grip tang for smooth draws
- Modified backstrap shape for more natural pointing and enhanced grip and recoil control
- Undercut front-strap and reshaped, radiused trigger guard for the highest grip possible
- Improved grip traction and increased grip pattern coverage with Wilson Combat's Starburst grip pattern on the sides and aggressive texturing on the front and backstrap
- Internal Slots for Rod-style Tungsten Weights*
- Fits P365-380 without Safety
- Compatible with all standard holsters
- Factory Sig Sauer magazine release, spring, and lock included
Wilson Combat has reengineered the Sig Sauer P365/P365XL grip frame to optimize its practical shooting and concealed carry potential. This molded polymer P365 Grip Module will enhance your grip and improve recoil control. Significant improvements in shape, texture, and overall ergonomics will give your P365 the superb feel of an expertly hand sculpted custom gun with a simple grip change. This model covers P365 frame, without a manual safety in black color.
Wilson Combat's fresh look at the P365 grip module incorporates the suggestions of tactical trainers, champion shooters, and firearms experts into the final product that has a look that is unmistakably "Wilson". It is a practical, comfortable, and stylish P365 grip and the ideal choice for concealed carry and defensive handgun use.
This is non-serialized, newly manufactured grip module and is not serial numbered firearm.
*Not compatible with X-Five Tungsten Weights
Streamlight - TLR-6 Tactical Gun Light
Streamlight - TLR-7 Sub Ultra-Compact Tactical Gun Light
Crimson Trace LTG 772 Lightguard
Crimson Trace LTG 422
Sig Sauer Foxtrot365
Surefire XSC Micro-Compact Handgun Light
Any light compatible with Sig Factory 365 Modules
|Firearm Fit||Sig Sauer P365|
|Dimensions, in||6 1/8" Long
3 1/8" Tall
2" Grip (Front to Back)
1 1/8" Grip (Side to Side)