- Independent, intentional and non-orientated leg positioning allows either hand to move leg into any of the five leg positions
- Solid leg positions allows shooter to load the bipod at the 45 and 90 degree positions
- Non-orientated leg length adjustment done by either hand: Outer leg slides on the Inner leg locating on any of five positions 3/4" apart
- Standard soft, durable Rubber feet that are suitable for many surfaces
- Optional interchangeable Spike and Ski, feet easily swapped in the field with the press of a stainless steel plunger with a bullet tip
The ACCUSHOT Atlas 5 H Bipod (BT35-LW17) is constructed of T6061 Aluminum, hard anodized and is trusted in both the Law Enforcement and Military communities as well as one of the top bipods for precision rifle shooters. This bipod mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via the included ADM 4103LA74 5-H Lever.
The bipod features built in pan and cant up to 15 degrees +/- preload. The legs are stainless steel and are notched for a positive lock on your desired length (5 positions) and have a knurled grip area. The feet are removable by pressing the pin and can be replaced with any of the other Atlas feet (not included).
|Height Range, in||5.5 – 10.5" Approximately|
|Preloaded Pan||15 degrees +/-|
|Preloaded Cant||15 degrees +/-|
|5 leg positions||0, 45, 90, 135 and 180 degrees|
|Non-Rotating Legs||Outer leg does not rotate around inner leg|
|Footprint||14.5 – 19.5"|