- Height Range: 4.75-9.0" (6.45" at 90 degrees)
- Cant: 45 degrees
- Position Button 0.5" diameter
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 & 180 degrees
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg
- Larger, stronger inner legs
- Weight: 12.87 ounces
- Footprint: 9-12.5"
The ACCUSHOT CAL Atlas Bipod with Standard Two-Screw 1913 Rail Clamp (BT65) was developed for shooters that do not desire the Panning feature.
The BT65 mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via a low profile two screw clamp assembly. It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum that is Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated stainless steel components. Available in black only. Accushot choses to support a legend in the shooting sports by using the original KMW "Pod-Loc".