- Height Range: 4.75-9.0" (6.39" at 90 degrees)
- Cant: 45 degrees
- Position Button 0.5" diameter
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 & 180 degrees
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg
- Larger, stronger inner legs
- Weight: 12.65 ounces
- Footprint: 9-12.5"
The ACCUSHOT CAL Atlas Bipod, No Clamp (BT65-NC) has a two hole pattern of 1.100" with the holes being 10/32 threads. It requires any 17S size "Lever Mount" to include the ADM-170-S, ARMS 17S, TRAMP from Badger Ordnance, LT271 or any ARCA dovetail mount with the same hole pattern. The BT65-NC will also mount directly to the BT19 AI Spigot or BT70 M-LOK Adapter.
It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum that is Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated stainless steel components. Available in black only. Accushot choses to support a legend in the shooting sports by using the original KMW "Pod-Loc".