- M4 Feedramps
- .2795 takedown pin holes
- Comes assembled, with dust cover and forward assist installed
- Handguard mounting platform is forged into the receiver
- Works with Aero Precision M5 Enhanced Handguards
- Barrel nut included
- Torque to 65 ft. lbs. with an armorer's wrench (Aero Precision recommend a TAPCO Armorer's Wrench)
- Port Door and Forward Assist installed
- Please Note - The M5E1 Upper Receiver is specifically designed to be used with M5 Enhanced Handguards. It will not work with other AR10/308 handguards
Aero Precision state of the art M5E1 platform starts here, with the M5E1 Upper Receiver. The M5E1 Upper Receiver is a one-piece design combining the handguard mounting platform with the upper itself. Through superior engineering, Aero Precision's condensed the parts needed to mount a free-floated handguard to a mere 8 screws.
Since the handguard mounting surface and upper are of the same forging, not only is it a stronger system, but Aero Precision's able to make additional lightening cuts to save weight and allow for more efficient cooling.
Ease of installation - Simply insert your barrel assembly into the M5E1 Upper, tighten it using the included barrel nut and slide your rail on and tighten the rail screws. Within minutes you have a modular, free-floated rail.
|Material||Machined from 7075-T6 Forged Aluminum|
|Compatibility||Accepts Standard DPMS .308 Components|
|Other||Barrel Nut Torque - 65 ft-lbs|