- 100% new-production parts and components
- Bulgarian hot-die hammer forged receiver, bolt, bolt carrier, and enhanced FCG
- Cold hammer-forged 16.3 barrel from Arsenals Bulgarian factory, built on Steyr manufacturing technology
- Hard-chrome plated bore and chamber
- Removable one-piece design muzzle brake with 24x1.5mm right hand threads
- Right-side folding tubular stock
- Ambidextrous safety lever
- Side-mounted scope rail
- 922(r) compliant with US made or imported magazines
- Substantially extended service life over other types of assemblies
The ARSENAL SAM7SF-84E 7.62x39mm Rifle is a semi-automatic version of the AK-47 chambered in 7.62x39mm. It features a 16.33" Cold hammer forged barrel from Arsenals Bulgarian factory built on Steyr manufacturing technology. The milled receiver requires over 5.5 hours of milling prior to assembly. This process is complex and time-intensive endeavor but the results are unequalled strength, precision and durability.
The furniture consists of reinforced black polymer stock set with a stainless steel heat shield inside the lower hand guard and a right-side folding tubular buttstock. Original pistol grip made to work with the ambidextrous safety lever allows the shooter to operate the safety even when the buttstock is on the folded position. There is a bayonet lug and an accessory lug for bayonet and accessories attachment.
This rifle includes a Bulgarian hot-die hammer forged receiver, bolt, bolt carrier, and trigger group as well as a scope rail for Optics attachment. The right-side folding buttstock allows the optics mounted on the scope trail to remain on the weapon when in the folded position. Ships with a cleaning rod, sling, oil bottle, cleaning kit, and one 10-round mil-spec Bulgarian Arsenal magazine.
|Total Length, in||38.2"|
|Folded Length, in||28.35"|
|Barrel Length, in||16.33"|
|Twist Rate||1:9.44 (1 in 240 mm)|
|Weight w/o Magazine||8.5 lbs|
|Muzzle Velocity, fps||2329|
|Maximum Range, m||1350|
|Rear Sight Range, m||800|
|Rate of Fire, rds/min||40 (practical)|