- 5" match grade barrel
- Hybrid polymer frame with 7075-T6 aluminum inserts
- Mil-Spec hard coat anodizing on inserts
- Finger grooves
- Accepts Glock front and rear sights
- Overtravel adjustable skeletonized trigger
- Polymer grips
- 416 Stainless Steel Slide
- Accepts Glock Front and Rear Sights, Aftermarket Night Sights
- Trigger: Overtravel Adjustable, Skeletonized Alloy, Silver Color
The AMERICAN TACTICAL HGA FXH-45 Hybrid .45 ACP Semi-Automatic Pistol is a Hybrid 1911 that has a polymer frame with 2 metal inserts for added stability and durability. Made in similar fashion to their other hybrids, this unique Patented firearm has a steel match grade barrel and a custom designed steel slide.
The frame was built to have an ergonomic feel with built in finger grooves. The FXH-45 accepts Glock front and rear sights, including aftermarket night sights as well. This new breed of 1911 is compatible with most standard 1911 parts and grips.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
|Barrel||5" 416 Stainless Steel Match Grade|
|Sights||Accepts Glock Front and Rear Sights
Accepts Aftermarket Night Sights
|Frame||Material: Polymer w/ 2 7075-T6 Aluminum Inserts
Finish: MilSpec Hard Coat Anodize on Inserts
|Slide||Material: 416 Stainless Steel
Finish: QPQ Black Nitride
|Trigger||Overtravel Adjustable, Skeletonized Alloy, Silver Color|
|Weight (Empty w/no Magazine), oz||27.5|