- The Premier action is designed as a 2-lug system that features a separate floating bolt head to ensure contact with the lug abutments in the action
- Cone-shaped bolt nose for smooth feeding of the cartridge and a spring-loaded sliding plate extractor located in the front of the lower locking lug
- Rear butt-stock - adjustable cheek piece and length of pull
- Full-length Integrated mini-chassis for repeatable bedding and supports fully free-floated barrel
- 1-piece bolt body is stainless steel with a pad at the rear to accept the threaded-in bolt handle
- The bolt head, the non-rotating gas shield, the bolt handle and bolt shroud are fully nitrided for extreme durability, as well as its self-lubricating properties
- Integrated QD flush cup sling mounts and swivel mounts
The BERGARA Premier HMR Pro Rifle uses the Premier Action which is designed as a two-lug system that features a separate floating bolt head to ensure contact with the lug abutments in the action. It also features a cone-shaped bolt nose for smooth feeding of the cartridge, and a spring-loaded sliding plate extractor. The one-piece bolt body is stainless steel with a pad at the rear to accept the threaded-in bolt handle.
The bolt head, the non-rotating gas shield, the bolt handle, and bolt shroud are fully Nitrided for extreme durability, as well as its self-lubricating properties. The two-position safety is part of the trigger assembly, which in the HMR Pro rifle is a TriggerTech Frictionless Release Technology. One great feature of this combination allows the bolt handle not to lock in the closed position, which in turn allows the rifle to be unloaded while in the safe position. This model has a threaded barrel.
|Barrel Length, in||24"|
|Barrel Material||416 Stainless Steel|
|Magazine||AICS Style Detachable|
|Stock Type||Mini-Chassis with Adjustable Cheekpiece|
|Scope Mount||Fits Remington 700 Bases with #8-40 Screws|
|Overall Length, in||47 1/2"|