- Serpa Auto Lock release
- Passive retention detent adjustment screw
- Full-length holster body protects rear sights
- Flexible thigh platform conforms to leg size
- Y-harness suspension system distributes weight evenly, keeps holster vertical and allows use of pocket
- Quick-disconnect swivel buckles for quick holster mounting/dismounting
- Accessory mounting points for pouches, knives, mag cases, etc.
- Hole in holster body for optional bungee retention
- Fits all Blackhawk injection-molded platforms
- Black Finish
Made specifically to meet the demands of tactical operations, the BLACKHAWK Tactical SERPA Level 2 Holster, Size 03, RH, Black (430503BK-R) gives you the benefits of a drop-leg configuration for ideal holster location.
It also comes equipped with a flexible thigh platform that conforms to leg size, a Y-harness suspension system for even weight distribution, and quick-disconnect swivel buckles on belt mounts for superior maneuverability.
The patented SERPA Auto Lock release delivers unparalleled weapon security and is automatically positioned to facilitate a correct drawing motion, making it the perfect Level 2 retention holster for concealed carry.
|Weapon||Gov't 1911 and Clones with or without Rails|