- 16" 11595E Certified Steel MIL-SPEC barrel
- Chambered in 5.56 NATO with a 1:7 twist rate
- Bravo Company phosphate M16 cut bolt carrier group
- Bolt carrier group magnetic particle inspected and high pressure tested
- BCM VLTOR / BCMGUNFIGHTER Mod 4 Charging Handle
- BCM KeyMod QD Sling Swivel Mount
- 1/2x28 BCM Mod 0 Compensator
- BCM Mod 3 Pistol Grip
- 3" Picatinny rail section
- Made in the U.S.A.
The BRAVO COMPANY Recce 16 KMR-A Rifle features a 16 inch cold hammer forged chrome lined barrel built to Mil-Spec standards from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel for a long service life. This AR-15 rifle is chambered in 5.56 NATO with a 1:7 twist rate and mid-length gas system for softer recoil and less parts wear.
The receivers and KeyMod free float handguard are made from 7075-T6 aluminum and finished with a Cerakote bronze coating. The KeyMod slots and picatinny top rail offer plenty of room for customizing your rifle. Also included is the BCM Mod 0 carbine stock and the Mod 3 pistol grip.
|Barrel Length, in||16"|
|Barrel Material||41V50 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel|
|Muzzle Device||A2 Flash Suppressor|
|Gas System Length||Mid-Length|
|Gas System Type||Direct Impingement|
|Receiver Finish||Cerakote Burnt Bronze|
|Overall Length, in||32-1/2" (Collapsed)