- BCM Direct Mount Picatinny 1913 interface system
- Low-profile length for increased mobility and decreased â€œsnagâ€� factor.
- The forward angle increases the rigidity of the forearm, while providing a more natural wrist angle.
- Can be mounted in reverse angle to increase control when grabbing handguard and grip.
- Flat sides with aggressive texture give better yaw control to the shooter during firing and non-firing manipulations.
- Anchor and bolt system offers a simple robust design, while maintaining a lightweight 1.9 ounces.
- Made in the U.S.A., manufactured from high quality, impact resistant polymers.