- Manufactured from highest-quality polymerized synthetic oils
- Includes friction-reducing, anti-wear additives
- Reduces metal-to-metal wear with an advanced boundary film
- Does not degrade under high temperatures and extreme pressure
- Displaces residue & contaminants from bearing areas
- Protects metals with special rust inhibitors
- Performs after saltwater immersion
- Proven to perform in temps ranging from -65F to +475F
Proven in the world's most extreme conditions and chosen by the U.S. Military, the BREAK FREE CLP is the gold standard formula for cleaning, lubricating and protecting firearms, equipment and other accessories. More than a superior lubricant, the CLP actually cleans firing residue and other contaminants from the bore, moving parts and exterior of firearms while simultaneously reducing friction and protecting from corrosion.
The patented Break Free CLP formula has been in continuous use as the primary maintenance product by the U.S. military and NATO for cleaning, lubricating and preserving all weapons, tanks, mortars, rifles, machine guns and shipboard guns.