- Tough ripstop polyester shell with fully-bound sewn edges and waterproof PVC lining
- Padded, reinforced bottom
- Sewn and bound internal seams
- Three removable dividers can be easily repositioned to organize and separate gear
- Two larger and two smaller padded exterior accessory pockets with elastic loops for magazines, choke tubes, ammunition boxes and accessories
- Heavy-duty nylon coil zippers
- Double-pull zipper top panel
- Reinforced web carry handles
- Adjustable, detachable web shoulder strap with polymer quick-release swivel snaps
Range time is valuable, so it pays to have all of your gear in one bag to grab and go and organized so everything is easy to find. The BROWNING Factor Range Bag puts a premium on organization, featuring a large main compartment with three removable divider panels that can be configured to meet your needs. Four exterior pockets include organizers for magazines, ammo boxes, cleaning kits and other range day necessities.
The construction of the bag is built for the long haul. The tough ripstop polyester fabric features fully bound sewn edges for added durability with heavy loads. The waterproof PVC lining also has sewn and bound internal seams for reliable protection from the elements. The reinforced nylon web handles and shoulder strap both include padding to make transporting your essentials to the firing line comfortable.
|Dimensions (W x D x H), in||19" x 9" x 13"|