- Tube extends beyond the end of the barrel for easy removal
- Proprietary differential banded gas seal eliminates residue build up and makes choke easy to remove and install
- Integrated spring suspension holds the seal tight
- Gas is controlled at the interface between choke and where it seals in the bore
- Nickel Chrome Moly
- 70%-75% Choke pattern percentage
Keeps going and going. The BROWNING Invector-DS Extended Choke Tube is long on length and even longer on performance. Each tube extends beyond the end of the barrel for easy removal and for the most even, tight patterns in Browning's history of choke tube design.
Invector-DS tubes fit only Browning shotguns designed for Invector-DS and are not for use in shotguns showing Invector-Plus or Standard Invector on the barrel(s).
|Choke Type||Light Full|
|Material||Nickel Chrome Moly|
|Choke Pattern Percentage||70%-75%|