- Extends beyond the end of the barrel
- Stainless steel with black oxide finish
- Laser-etched gold accent band
- Minimum gap geometry plus high-reolustion "RMS" finish
- Invector-Plus long taper choke tube technology in 12 and 20 gauge
- Produce tighter patterns than Browning Invector-Plus flush choke tubes
- 28 gauge and .410 bore are Standard Invector chokes
The BROWNING Midas Grade Extended Choke Tubes are extended beyond the barrel for easy removal and installation. No wrench is necessary. Midas tubes are made from stainless steel with durable black oxide and laser engraving. Minimum gap geometry plus high-resolution "RMS" finish reduce buildup of plastics in the shotgun bore. The longer choke reduces flyers for more uniform patterns.
These tubes are specifically designed for clay targets so you will have the confidence of knowing your chokes are going to perform and pattern exactly how you want them to, every station, every condition. For Browning 20 gauge, back-bored barrels only (Invector Plus).
|Material||17-4 Stainless Steel|
|Choke Pattern Percentage||35%-65%|