- BADASS REALTREE EDGE CAMO water transfer design
- New Cross-Bolt Safety! Once it's on, it's on. Once it's off, it's off. Feel free to rapid fire, folks!
- Sleek design has streamlined the feel of the gun. It's like butter on toast
- Snazzy orange + black fly graphics ensure all of your friends will say "Awe, I want that one!"
- Updated engineering on trigger mechanism. It's now VERY light - so be careful! Keep away from children, pets, and idiots
- Barrel has been lifted & patridge sight added for extremely accurate shooting. You can shoot the fly in the back of the neck now!
- Improved, more durable salt hopper makes tactical reloads easy during the heat of battle
- Stronger spring creates a tighter salt pattern
- Non-toxic and no batteries required. Uses ordinary table salt for ammo
- Recommended for soft-bodied insects: common houseflies, mosquitos, pest/poisonous spiders, small - large (but not XL) roaches, lantern flies, cabbage worms, earwigs and moths
BUG-A-SALT is proud to honor Bill Jordan's legacy with this special, limited edition BUG-A-SALT Realtree Camo 3.0 Pump Salt Shotgun. Similar to Bill, who blew up after he showed up at SHOT SHOW in 1986 with a few REALTREE garments, some mannequins, and no credibility in the manufacturing world - BUG-A-SALT's Lorenzo Maggiore has managed to overcome great odds, continues to innovate, and aspires for BUG-A-SALT to become a household name. Reflect your love of the adventurous, outdoor REALTREE lifestyle while you slaughter flies, roaches, mosquitos!
The BUG-A-SALT REALTREE 3.0 is specifically tailored to the needs of the more serious fly hunter. Those who are fluent in weaponry & gun handling will appreciate custom improvements such as cross-bolt safety, trigger redesign, and Patridge sight (not to be confused with the bird, the sight is named after the famous rifleman Patridge).
BUG-A-SALT is very proud of this new, lethal edition to their family. However, they must warn that instead of leaving flies whole for easy cleanup, it may splatter them. Lorenzo also assures the 3.0 model greatly increases odds for in-flight take down.