- Ballistic Plex is the simplest, most effective, and most elegant trajectory compensating reticle for hunting
- Long-range accuracy in a simple design that's easy to use
- Can be matched with any caliber or bullet weight
- Posi-Lock systems replace the springs of a conventional adjustment system with a retractable steel post, to keep the point of aim firmly in place under the harshest recoil
- High-grade optical glass for excellent brightness and clarity and lasting durability
- Quality, precision-ground lenses are larger than comparable scopes for better light transmission
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- Double internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Durable, stress-free, solid 1-piece outer tube withstands shock and vibrations of even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- Burris Forever Warranty
Handgunning is challenging enough without having to depend on scopes that are little more than an afterthought. Which is precisely why Burris builds the shooting industry's most extensive family of handgun-specific scopes.
The BURRIS 2-7x32 Handgun Scope, Ballistic Plex Reticle, Matte Black, Posi-Lock (200299) features high quality, fully multi-coated optics, and the commitment of a Burris Forever Warranty make up a solid nucleus, and, as you'd expect, the line brims with innovations and firsts. Like handgun scopes with a parallax adjustment to accommodate both long-range and close quarters shooting, and the first variable handgun scope on the market.
Absolutely waterproof and fogproof, the scope has steel-on-steel click adjustments for precise shooting, double internal bias springs to insure point-of-impact repeatability, hard-anodized one piece outer tube for beauty and strength, generous eye relief and wide field of view.
The Burris patented Posi-Lock replaces the bias springs that hold a scope's inner tube in place with a retractable steel post. It locks the inner tube, and your accuracy, firmly in place. You get accuracy and dependability you can't find anywhere else. Posi-Lock guarantees that point-of-aim will never shift, for any reason, even under the toughest conditions.
The high arching trajectories of many handgun calibers complicates shooting long range, unless the scope is equipped with Ballistic Plex reticle. With most common hunting cartridges, a shooter can use the reticle to compensate for bullet drop and aim dead-on at targets from 100 to 500 yards out. The need for hold-over guesstimation is eliminated.
|Objective Lens Diameter, mm
|Clear Objective Lens Diameter, mm
|Ocular Lens Diameter, mm
|Field of View (FOV) @ 100yds, ft
|21 low – 7 high
|Eye Relief, in
|11"–21" at low; 10"–14" at high
|Exit Pupil, mm
|Main Tube Diameter, in
|Click Value @ 100yds, in
|Windage Adjustment @ 100yds, in
|Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability @ 100yds, in