- Ballistic Plex reticle, the most simple, effective, and elegant trajectory-compensating reticle for hunting
- Long-range accuracy in a simple design that's easy to use
- Can be matched with any caliber or bullet weight
- Parallax adjustment for improved accuracy at long distances
- High-grade optical glass for excellent brightness and clarity and lasting durability
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- Double internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Positive steel-on-steel adjustments ensure repeatable accuracy
- Nitrogen-filled scope tubes prevent internal fogging even in cold and rain
- Durable, stress-free, solid 1-piece outer tube withstands shock and vibrations of even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
Handgunning is challenging enough without having to depend on scopes that are little more than an afterthought. Which is precisely why Burris builds the shooting industry's most extensive family of handgun-specific scopes.
The BURRIS 3-12x32 AO Handgun Scope, Ballistic Plex Reticle, Matte Black (200309) features high quality, fully multi-coated optics, and the commitment of a Burris Forever Warranty make up a solid nucleus, and, as you'd expect, the line brims with innovations and firsts. Like handgun scopes with a parallax adjustment to accommodate both long-range and close quarters shooting, and the first variable handgun scope on the market.
This model handgun scope comes with an adjustable objective, which uses an adjustment mechanism on the objective lens to fine-tune focus for the purpose of reducing parallax shooting error.
Absolutely waterproof and fogproof, the scope has steel-on-steel click adjustments for precise shooting, double internal bias springs to insure point-of-impact repeatability, hard-anodized one piece outer tube for beauty and strength, generous eye relief and wide field of view.
The high arching trajectories of many handgun calibers complicates shooting long range, unless the scope is equipped with Ballistic Plex reticle. With most common hunting cartridges, a shooter can use the reticle to compensate for bullet drop and aim dead-on at targets from 100 to 500 yards out. The need for hold-over guesstimation is eliminated.
|Objective Lens Diameter, mm||44|
|Clear Objective Lens Diameter, mm||32|
|Ocular Lens Diameter, mm||38|
|Field of View (FOV) @ 100yds, ft||14 low – 4 high|
|Eye Relief, in||10"–19" at low, 10"–12.5" at high|
|Exit Pupil, mm||11–2.7|
|Main Tube Diameter, in||1"|
|Click Value, in @ 100yds||1/8|
|Windage Adjustment Range, in @ 100yds||28|
|Elevation Adjustment Range, Total Capability in @ 100yds||28|
|Adjustable Parallax||7 yds. – infinity|