- Powerful, built-in laser rangefinder will instantly determine the distance to your target out to 2,000 yards
- Improved ballistics calculator accommodates centerfire, rimfire, muzzleloader and slug gun loads
- Wireless remote for laser activation
- Proven X96 reticle displays a 10-mph wind value to indicate wind hold-off for your specific cartridge at the indicated range
- Mounts to any Weaver-style or Picatinny base. No rings required
- All lenses are fully multi-coated for sharp, crisp, edge-to-edge clarity
- An internal inclinometer delivers a precise aiming point for angled shots up to 45 degrees
- Smart Dope Card - Simply program your cartridge and load into the Eliminator. The precise holdover is automatically determined
The Eliminator IV features extended rangefinding capabilities out to 2,000 yards and enhanced ballistic calculator with more data and faster-aiming solutions. All this significantly increasing the distance at which you can make an ethical shot.
A wireless remote laser activation of the laser rangefinder has been added to make it easy to range your target. As always there's no need for a smartphone, app or separate handheld range finder!
Prior to the hunt feed the Eliminator IV your cartridge's ballistic info and the scope calculates perfect holdover at your exact distance, estimates wind drift, then gives you the perfect aiming solution (bright red dot) - all at the push of a button. Just aim, range and shoot. It's that simple!
Four tools in one advanced optics including: precision optics, an internal digital inclinometer, smart dope card, and built-in laser range finder.
|Objective Lens Diameter, mm||65|
|Clear Objective Lens Diameter, mm||55|
|Ocular Lens Diameter, mm||42|
|Field of View @ 100 yds, ft||33-9|
|Eye Relief, in||3.5"-4"|
|Exit Pupil, mm||16-4.2|
|Main Tube Size||Direct Mount|
|Click Value||1/8 MOA|
|Elevation Adjustment||50 MOA|
|Windage Adjustment||50 MOA|
|Adjustable Parallax, yds||30 to Infinity|
|Knob Style||Capped Hunter|
|Illumination Settings||5 brightness settings|