- Designed for enthusiasts who want a simple, yet sophisticated, reticle for supreme accuracy
- Features the Ballistic Plex E1 reticle, a quick, simple, accurate reticle; reticle has trajectory-compensating technology and cascading dots to compensate for wind drift
- Finger-adjustable windage and elevation turrets create a sleek profile
- Turret indications always reflect a change in the point of impact, for pinpoint accuracy
- Separated power ring and eyepiece design accepts flip-up lens covers
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- The double internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Nitrogen-filled scope tubes prevent internal fogging, even in cold and rain
- Durable, stress-free, solid 1-piece outer tube withstands shock and vibrations of even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- Burris Forever Warranty
The BURRIS Fullfield E1 3-9x40 Rifle Scope, Ballistic Plex E1 Reticle (200320) has a sleek new profile with upgraded windage and elevation knobs, a new integrated power ring and eyepiece that will now accept flip-up lens caps.
The Fullfield E1 scopes retain the features that Fullfield scopes are known for: precision ground lenses are larger than comparable scopes for better light transmission, index-matched lenses with HiLume Storm multi-coatings, double internal springs and positive steel-on-steel adjustments for repeatable accuracy.
The Ballistic Plex E1 reticle lets the shooter compensate for wind drift. Small dots placed to the left and right of the reticle represents the effect of a 10 mph crosswind for most big game hunting cartridges. For 5 mph, simply hold into the wind half the distance to the dot. If the crosswind is 20 mph, simply hold into the wind twice the distance from the center post to the dot.
Enhance your accuracy and success with the Fullfield E1 riflescope! The Burris scope is waterproof, fogproof, shockproof and warranted forever.
|Objective Lens Diameter, mm||48|
|Clear Objective Lens Diameter, mm||40|
|Ocular Lens Diameter, mm||39|
|Field of View (FOV) @ 100yds, ft||33 low – 13 high|
|Eye Relief, in||3.1"–3.4"|
|Exit Pupil, mm||13–5|
|Main Tube Diameter, in||1"|
|Click Value||1/4 MOA|
|Windage Adjustment||50 MOA|
|Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability||50 MOA|
|Reticle||Ballistic Plex E1|