- Features the Ballistic Plex reticle, the most simple, effective, and elegant trajectory-compensating reticle for hunting
- Provides long-range accuracy in a simple design that's easy to use
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Quality, precision-ground lenses are larger than those of comparable scopes, for better light collection
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- Durable, integrated-eyepiece design has no-slip grip for easy adjustment in the field
- Nitrogen-filled scope tubes prevent fogging, even in cold and rain
- Durable, stress-free, solid 1-piece outer tube withstands shock and vibrations of even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- Can be matched with any caliber or bullet weight
- Burris Forever Warranty
With a legacy of high performance, modest prices and the backing of a Forever Warranty, choosing to purchase the BURRIS FullField II 3-9x40 Rifle Scope, Ballistic Plex Reticle, Matte Black (200162) isnt difficult.
This 3-9x40 Burris Fullfield rifle scope is the smart choice when you know it is packed with the performance features that made Burris famous: outstanding optical quality, positive steel-on-steel adjustments, extremely rugged outer tubes, no-slip grips on the integrated eyepiece and focus adjustment.
To make a fair comparison with other brands, youll have to look at riflescopes costing hundreds of dollars more. With performance standards so high and retail prices so reasonable, you may not have to limit yourself to just one.
|Objective Lens Diameter, mm||48|
|Clear Objective Lens Diameter, mm||40|
|Ocular Lens Diameter, mm||39|
|Field of View (FOV) @ 100yds, ft||33 low – 13 high|
|Eye Relief, in||3.1"–3.4"|
|Exit Pupil, mm||13–5|
|Main Tube Diameter, in||1"|
|Click Value||1/4 MOA|
|Windage Adjustment||50 MOA|
|Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability||50 MOA|