- A Novak-style snag-free sight with tritium self-illuminated vials
- U-shaped sight notch allows for a better float of the front dot, making it easier for the eye to align
- The traditional cut keeps the lines of the traditional 1911 slide with a dustcover swoop
- To cut down on glare the inverted top rib is cut into the slide
- GI Sytle Serrations, for a unique aesthetic
- Skeletonized hammer helps to reduce weight and maintains the clean look of the pistol
- Flat K-style trigger is a twist on the standard three hole trigger that looks like a 'K'
- An ambidextrous safety allows for an easy to access to the safety for both left-handed and right-hand shooters
- 25 LPI checkering on the flat mainspring housing provides the means for a superb grip
- Bobbed Mainspring Housing
A commander sized variation of the Valor, the DAN WESSON V-Bob Pistol is ideal for a quality handgun that can be utilized as a concealed carry firearm. A bobbed mainspring housing and 4.25 inch barrel condense the V-Bob, making it sleek and compact, while tapered grips, an ambidextrous safety, and a recessed slide stop add tactical value.
Dan Wesson's new inset serrations knock down the glare between the sights - a serrated U-notch in the rear and a tritium with a large orange ring in the front. Classic good looks come courtesy of a set of GI-style rear slide serrations.
The stainless slide and frame on V-Bobs can be had in a bead-blasted finish or their black Duty Coat - a signature finish that makes the stainless even hardier. For folks who like both, they now have a two-tone as well.
|Magazine Capacity||8 Rounds|
|Barrel Length, in||4.25"|
|Trigger Mech||Single Action|
|Front Sight||Fixed Night Sight|
|Rear Sight||U Notch|
|Safety||Ambi thumb safety, grip safety|
|Frame Material||Forged Stainless|
|Overall Length, in||8"|