- FLITECONTROL FLEX wad works in all standard and ported turkey chokes and maximizes the flight characteristics of all three shot types
- Three-stage payload creates optimal patterns for the entire range spectrum
- 20 percent No. 6 FLITESTOPPER pellets for forgiving close-range patterns
- 40 percent copper-plated No. 5 lead for lethal performance at mid-range
- 40 percent HEAVYWEIGHT TSS for extra-dense, high-energy patterns at 40-plus yards
- A portion of the proceeds are donated to the National Wild Turkey Federation
- 5-count pack
The FEDERAL 3rd Degree Shotshells have redefined turkey shotshell performance once again with the addition of the FLITECONTROL FLEX wad. The system performs through both standard and ported turkey chokes, opening from the rear and staying with the shot column longer for full, consistent patterns.
Rather than simply pattern tightly like conventional loads, the 3rd Degree uses a three-stage payload consisting of No. 5 copper-plated lead, No. 6 FLITESTOPPER lead and No. 7 HEAVYWEIGHT TSS shot to deliver larger, more forgiving patterns at close range, while still providing deadly performance at long distance.
|Shot Size||5, 6, 7|
|Shotshell Length, in||3"|
|Muzzle Velocity, fps||1110|
|Payload Weight, oz||1-1/2|