- HEAVYWEIGHT TSS payload with advanced buffering material
- Extremely high pellet counts
- 22 percent denser material than standard tungsten; 56 percent denser than lead
- FLITECONTROL FLEX wad provides extremely tight, consistent patterns through standard and ported turkey chokes
- Roll crimp and clear card wad keeps buffering material in place
- Full-length wads prevent direct contact of the extra-hard pellets and the bore, protecting the barrel
- 5-count pack
- A portion of the proceeds are donated to the National Wild Turkey Federation
Kill gobblers at longer distances than ever before with the FEDERAL Heavyweight TSS Shotshells. Its payloads of HEAVYWEIGHT Tungsten Super Shot provide the highest pellet counts possible.
The tungsten-alloy material's 18 gm/cc density is 22 percent higher than standard tungsten and 56 percent more than lead. The result is the most energy and highest velocities at extreme range. Its rear-braking FLITECONTROL FLEX wad performs flawlessly through ported and standard turkey chokes for the most consistent, deadly patterns possible.
|Shotshell Length, in||3"|
|Muzzle Velocity, fps||1200|
|Payload Weight, oz||1 3/4|