- Most high-capacity pistol and submachine gun magazines are held securely, deployed easily, and silently on demand
- Also fits large flashlights, collapsible batons, and other survival equipment
- Vinyl-backed 1000D Cordura nylon laminate
- Reliable YKK snap closure
- Can mount to the 1.5-1.75 and 1.75-2in belts
This versatile pouch will securely hold almost any high-capacity pistol or submachinegun magazine. It deploys easily and silently on demand. It also fits large flashlights, collapsible batons, suppressors, and other survival equipment. High Speed Gears new Adaptable Belt Mount (ABM) attachment format offers a sturdier alternative for mounting to belts. This attachment method uses a strip of durable, vinyl-backed 1000D Cordura nylon laminate and reliable YKK snap closure to create a belt loop. Two lasercut slits enable the user to thread the loop smaller or larger for 1.5"-1.75" belts or 1.75"-2" belts, respectively.