- Proprietary 1000D Cordura Nylon laminate
- Injection Molded Plastic
- Flexible Elastic Shock Cord
- Adjustable to multiple sized magazines
- Magazines deploy easily and silently on demand
- Easy reinsertion due to extruding plastic side brackets
- Strip of loop fastener sewn inside for additional contact and grip
- HSGI Clips included
- Dimensions: 3"L x 1.75"W x 5"H,
- Weight: 0.3 lbs
Like the original Taco, the X2R Taco MOLLE Pouch will handle any type of rifle magazines thrown at it, but the double decker design allows the user to carry 2 mags in a single pouch that takes up only 3" of horizontal space on your platform.
The X2R uses injection molded polymer sides, Cordura front and back, shock cord lacing, and thin sheet of HDPE to separate and lock just about any combination of magazines into place. USGI, HK, PMAG, ARC, FAL, AK 30/ 40, LR20 and M14 magazines are all held securely and deployed easily and silently on demand.
Like the original Taco, the X2R maintains a positive, adjustable grip on its contents without additional securing systems. However, if additional retention is desired, webbing tabs are sewn in on the top for use of "over the top" bungee retainers. In addition, loop Velcro is sewn on the interior for the user that utilizes adhesive hook on their magazines.