- The non-lead core of the NTX, which is crafted from a frangible copper alloy
- For use in areas that restrict the use of lead
- Polymer tip
- Streamlined design for ultra flat trajectories
- Match grade AMP bullet jackets provides maximum accuracy at all ranges
- California compatible, lead-free
Hornady NTX Bullets provide peerless performance with a non-traditional core material that combines accuracy, reliability and Hornady quality for use in areas with restrictions on the use of traditional bullets.
Hornady has made lead core bullets since 1949. Lead is, and always will be an excellent core material that provides density and hard-hitting energy to a vast array of bullets. However, there are regulations in some areas that restrict the use of lead in bullets.
The non-lead core of the NTX, which is crafted from a frangible copper alloy, features a small space between it and the shaft of the hard polymer tip, just like the V-MAX. This specially designed cavity allows the copper-colored tip and shaft to build up increased energy upon impact with the target before driving into the bullet's core with increased force, initiating near-instant expansion and explosive fragmentation.
|Caliber||22 Cal. .224"|
|Ballistic Coefficient||.177 (G1)|
|Application||Varmint (< 50 lbs)|