- Manual out-the-front opening with sliding mechanism
- 8Cr13MoV blade takes a sharp edge and is easy to re-sharpen when needed
- Eye-catching, yet practical Kershaw Original design
- Bottle opener integrated into the backspacer
- Unique texturing on glass-filled nylon handle
- Single-position, deep-carry pocket clip allows for a subtle, comfortable carry in the pocket
The blade of the KERSHAW Interstellar Manual OTF Folding Knife slides out-the-front with a manual button mechanism. The sliding button lock is safe, reliable, and easy to use. It's a full-size knife, too, complete with a four-finger grip for work tasks
Use the partially serrated, tanto blade for cutting rope or piercing cuts. Unique handle texturing gives a futuristic look to the appropriately named Interstellar. It even features a practical bottle opener integrated into the backspacer.
Though it uses a single-position pocket clip, the near-symmetrical design is easy to handle for left-handed users, too. Discover out-of-this-world performance from the Interstellar.
|Blade Length, in||2.7"|
|Blade Thickness, in||0.108"|
|Handle Length, in||4.25"|
|Overall Length, in||6.9"|
|Handle Material||GFN (Glass Filled Nylon)|
|Edge Type||Partially Serrated|