- Perfect for just about any cutting task you'd care to ask it to do - from breaking down a cardboard box to cutting twine to cutting apple slices for lunch
- "Flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle
- Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper
- Liner Lock: Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open
- Single Position: The pocketclip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary
- Smaller knife, just perfect for pocket carry
- The high-carbon blade steel offers good edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance
- In classic black, textured, glass-filled nylon handle scales are durable, lightweight, and easy to maintain
- Made In The USA
- Please Note: Blade styles and hardware may vary on some of these products
KERSHAW Scallion Folding Knife w/ Assisted Open, 2.25in Blade, Pocket Clip, Black Nylon Grip (1620)
With its 2 1/4-inch blade, the Scallion is a smaller knife, just perfect for pocket carry. But just because it’s smaller doesn’t mean the Scallion isn’t mighty. In fact, the Scallion is perfect for just about any cutting task you’d care to ask it to do—from breaking down a cardboard box to cutting twine to cutting apple slices for lunch.
And to ensure your handy little blade is always ready when you need it, the Scallion is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening. Just pull back on the ambidextrous blade protrusion or push on the thumbstud and the blade moves out of the handle, ready for use. The high-carbon blade steel offers good edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance. The bead-blasted finish is easy to maintain.
For safety, the Scallion has two locking systems. The locking liner locks the blade open so it can’t accidentally close during use. And to ensure that it won’t accidentally open during transport, the Scallion is also equipped with a Tip-Lock slider to lock the blade closed when folded. In classic black, the Scallion’s textured, glass-filled nylon handle scales are durable, lightweight, and easy to maintain.
|Steel||420HC, Bead-Blasted Finish|
|Closed Length, in||3.5"|
|Overall Length, in||5.75"|