- The Gen3 is a high strength full polymer AEG construction that is very lightweight, yet extremely durable
- Lancer's Gen3 uses a built-in Zion Arms fully programmable electronic trigger unit that can be programmed to shoot in varying burst modes
- Unlike the Gen 2, the Gen3 are now equipped with a deans connector that helps with saving more space for higher capacity batteries
- Polished 6.03mm tightbore inner barrel improves range and accuracy
- Comes with a high speed 130 round mid capacity magazine that ensures proper feeding and helps prevents jams
- Newly designed pistol grip offers textured side panels with front and back strap serrations give user additional grip
- Full length 20mm top picatinny rail that allows users to mount optics, lights, lasers, and PEQ boxes
- Upgraded flip-up front and rear iron sights with quick deploy release
- Lightweight polymer free float M-LOK rail handguard with ample space for M-LOK attachments
- Retractable stock adjusts to meet comfort of any battle situations
Lancer Tactical has innovated yet again with their Gen3 line of AEG rifles! Where the Gen2 brought high performance to the masses at low cost, the Gen3 brings that same line into the modern airsoft era, replete with features that will make even the most high end guns feel lacking.
The Gen3 series is an improvement over the gen2 in almost every way, taking the guns we all know and love, and adding even more features and performance to every critical area, plus a few changes to the included accessories to make them even more of an amazing value.
The gearbox has been upgraded with a programmable ETU, or electronic trigger unit, to give unparalleled trigger response, and allow you to set your firecontrol through a few different options. Configuration is easy, and instructions are included in the box. A metal tooth piston and 18:1 gears serve as the beating heart of this gearbox, spun by a 19k Motor. The spring guide is quick change, allowing you to swap between the M120 installed from the factory, or the low power spring included with each Gen3. Every gun is wired to a deans plug as well for maximum power transmission to the motor, and higher reliability.
The Gen3 still includes the high quality polymer bodies you are used to, in several different styles. This model includes a two piece rail, triangle front post and collapsing stock for ultimate old school cool. Included in the box is Lancer's High Speed midcap magazine, perfect for any play style. A rotary hop up (with tight bore barrel), redesigned grip, and improved stock round out the externals. These improvements will provide you with a more comfortable shooting experience overall.
|Construction||Nylon Polymer Frame / Metal Barrel Assembly|
|Firing Modes||Semi-Automatic, Full-Automatic, and Functioning Safety|
|Muzzle Velocity, fps||380-400 (w/ 0.20g BBs, high FPS spring *installed*),
330-350 (w/ 0.20g BBs, low FPS spring *included*
Low FPS spring not included for Canada)
|Magazine, rds||130 High Speed Mid-Capacity Magazine
(Compatible with most M4 magazines)
|Battery||11.1V Stick Lipo Recommended
(Battery and charger not included)
|Battery Connector||Deans Connector|
|Gearbox||M4 Proline Gearbox|
|Hop-Up||Yes, Adjustable Rotary Style|
|Inner Barrel Diameter, mm||6.03|
|Product Length, in||32.25"-35.5" (Retracted / Extended)|
|Overall Weight, lbs||4.3|