- ANSI Z87-2+ is a ballistic rating that meets or exceeds ANSI high-velocity impact standards for eye protection using prescription lenses
- Leupold's In-Fused polarized technology uses an advanced manufacturing process that fuses the polarization film between two of the lens layers; Eliminate the glare
- Decentered lenses - Each lens is custom designed and machined to fit within its frame so that the clearest part of the lens is directly in front of your eye
- Shatterproof Lens - Made from ballistic-rated materials, all performance eyewear frames are ultralight, flexible, and maintain structure under stress
- Guard-ion is a hydrophobic lens coating that sheds dirt and water for a maintenance-free, clear, crisp image
- Daylight Max provides UV protection for optimal performance in bright conditions
- DiamondCoat is a hardened surface coating that reduces surface scratches
The Leupold Cheyenne Performance Eyewear (181282) features a low-profile frame that makes it the perfect option for hunters and shooters with smaller faces. Its full wrap design offers complete protection from the elements, while maintaining maximum visibility and air flow. If you want eyewear that looks and feels great without sacrificing safety, the Cheyenne is the pair for you.
In the field, at the range, or on the go, each pair of Leupold Performance Eyewear is built to outperform in the harshest conditions. Leupold craft Leupold's shatterproof lenses to the same standards as our legendary sporting optics, while Leupold's In-Fused Polarized technology eliminates glare and stands up to the elements like only a Leupold lens can. Lightweight, rugged, and extremely clear, every style is designed to stand up to whatever obstacle lies ahead.
With excellent lens clarity and ANSI-certified durability, the Cheyenne is just as capable on the jobsite as it is on the trail. And like all Leupold Performance Eyewear, it's Designed, Machined, and Assembled in the USA and backed by our Lifetime Guarantee - so go ahead, be relentless.
|Lens Color||Blue Mirror|
|Total Length, mm||166|
|Total Width, mm||134|
|Temple Length, mm||113|
|Total Height, mm||48|
|Lens Thickness, mm||2|