- Forged and machined steel construction
- Compatible with Leupold's QR mounting bases
- Promise repeatable accuracy
- The key is super-close machining tolerances at the heart of the patented lever mechanism
- Proven in extensive testing
- Designed for riflescopes with a 34mm main tube
- High Rings (0.90" Mounting Height)
- Matte Black Finish
- Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee
The Leupold Steel Quick Release High Scope Rings make it easy to remove the optic from your gun and replace it, all while maintaining zero (+/- 1/4 MOA). This specific ring model fits any riflescope with a 34mm maintube and is meant to be paired with Leupold QR bases. It is especially popular for muzzle loaders and large-caliber rifles.
The QR mounting system uses a patented lever mechanism, machined with precision tolerances, that engages the steel base to the ring by pulling it down and forward, locking it into place. This easy-to-use system allows you to use multiple scopes on one rifle, making it a great choice for hunters and shooters who travel by air and wish to remove their scope from their firearm. The Leupold QR 1-piece and 2-piece bases accept all QR rings and provide you with the convenience and field-proven accuracy you expect from a mount.
Nothing is more crucial than the link between your scope and firearm. That's why Leupold mounts are every bit as rugged and dependable as the Leupold optics they secure. And with a huge variety of mounting systems to pick from, you're sure to find the perfect match for your firearm and style of shooting. Leupold mounts will never let you down.
|Ring Height Style
|Ring Height (in)
|Ring Top Screw Torque