- Leupold's In-Fused polarized technology uses an advanced manufacturing process that fuses the polarization film between two of the lens layers
- Made from ballistic-rated materials, all performance eyewear frames are ultralight, flexible, and maintain structure under stress
- Guard-ion is a hydrophobic lens coating that sheds dirt and water for a maintenance-free, clear, crisp image
- Daylight Max provides UV protection for optimal performance in bright conditions
- DiamondCoat is a hardened surface coating that reduces surface scratches
- Compatible with prescription lens requirements
- Provides all day comfort with no-slip, soft-touch rubber bridge pads
Built for action and adventure, the Refuge has all the rugged features of its bigger brother, the Becnara, but in a sleek new style. The slightly smaller lenses and frame make the Refuge as fashionable as it is functional. Polarized, flatbill-friendly, and incredibly clear; they are guaranteed to look great around town and always outperform on the trail.
In the field, at the range, or on the go, each pair of Leupold Performance Eyewear is built to outperform in the harshest conditions. Leupold craft their shatterproof lenses to the same standards as their legendary sporting optics, while their In-Fused Polarized technology eliminates glare and stands up to the elements like only a Leupold lens can. Lightweight, rugged, and extremely clear, every style is designed to stand up to whatever obstacle lies ahead.
With lens clarity and durability that are second to none, the Refuge is the perfect choice for any outdoor athlete. And like all Leupold Performance Eyewear, it's Designed, Machined, and Assembled in the USA and backed by Leupold's Lifetime Guarantee-so go ahead, be relentless.