- Compatible with standard Remington 700 pattern long action rifles (receiver mounting screw center-to-center of 7.375") with stock Remington hinged floorplates
- Easily upgradeable to removable AICS-spec long action magazines (.30-06 or .300WM pattern) with the affordable Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well 700L
- Reinforced polymer shell with Type III hard anodized, machine finished, A380 cast aluminum V-bedding block
- Accepts ALL factory Remington barrels
- Compatible with aftermarket barrel profiles up to a Medium Palma (0.920" dia. 5.50" forward of the breech)
- Tapered Beam design provides good rigidity through forend and will free-float compatible barrels
- 60 degree grip angle from bore axis
- Adjustable LOP from 13.0"-15.0" with included 0.50" Spacers
- M-LOK slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Three dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs (#10-32 x 3/8" long dome stud)
Made from reinforced polymer and an anodized aluminum bedding block, the MAGPUL Hunter 700L Remington 700 Long Action Stock (MAG483) offers users a cost effective replacement featuring fully adjustable length of pull, comb height, and enhanced ergonomics.
Compatible with Remington 700 Long Actions, this stock requires no bedding and is a true "drop-in" solution for the end user. The 700L is also M-LOK compatible to accept a broad range of accessories.
Also compatible with Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well 700L which allows the rifle to be used with detachable AICS-spec box magazines without the need for custom inletting.
Made in U.S.A.
|LOP Adjustment Range, in||∼13.0"-15.0"|
|Width of Forend (Max), in||2.3"|
|Width of Butt (Max), in||1.5"|
|Butt-Pad Dimensions, in||1.5" x 5.0"|
|Weight, lbs||3.2 (Without Action and Bottom Metal (w/two Spacers Installed)|