- Injection-molded in glass-filled nylon, the stock features a 12 1/2" inch length of pull (LoP)
- Shock-absorbing rubber grip sleeve reduces shooter fatigue
- The field-adjustable cheek riser provides improved cheek weld when used with optics
- The Limbsaver butt pad is for greater shooting comfort, especially during long training and certification courses
- Includes Benelli-style rear sling loops for 1 1/4 inch sling webbing
- Includes a QD style sling swivel that fits in a hole in the lower rear of the stock
- All hardware included, no gunsmithing necessary to install
- Black Finish
The MESA-TACTICAL Urbino Tactical Stock Black Riser, Remington 870 12Ga (91550) is a fixed-length shotgun stock made from injection-molded glass-filled nylon. Developed to meet the needs of law enforcement and military operators, the rugged Urbino Tactical shotgun stock features a tactical 12.5" length of pull (LoP), soft urethane rubber grip, optional Limbsaver butt pad, optional adjustable cheek riser and a variety of flexible sling mounting options.
The Urbino Tactical shotgun stock is also comfortable, thus reducing operator fatigue, especially during prolonged training and qualification sessions. The urethane rubber grip is padded at the rear to reduce recoil impact against the web of the operator's hand, and the optional Limbsaver buttpad substantially reduces felt recoil.
The field-adjustable cheek riser was developed to provide superior cheek weld when using optics. The cheekpiece snaps onto rails molded into the sides of specially equipped Urbino stock armatures. In the event of optics failure, the cheek riser can be quickly removed or readjusted to a lower level. Specially developed SureShell shotshell carriers can be fitted to the cheek riser. While rail-equipped Urbino stocks can be used without the cheekpiece, cheek risers cannot be fitted to stocks that do not have the rails.
All Urbino Tactical shotgun stocks include Benelli-style rear sling loops for 1.25" sling webbing. In addition, a hole at the lower rear of the stock accepts QD style sling swivels (not included). Urbino Tactical shotgun stocks can also be fitted with any of a variety of optional steel pocket sling mounts similar to those offered for our Remington telescoping stock adapters. Pocket sling loops, hook loops and push-button sling swivel mounts that fit securely between the Urbino stock and the shotgun receiver.