- The smoothest functioning QD lever on the market
- Works with scopes with up to a 56mm objective
- Superior clamping that will not damage or coin the rail surface
- Extremely smooth in operation with a multi-facetted adjustment nut to get the exact tension required by the operator
- Fully adjustable with no tools required, can be adjusted to fit rails not machined to mil-spec tolerances
- Precision machined for optimum return to zero performance and reliability
- Hard coat anodized 6061 aluminum for a lifetime of service
- Patented QD lever by Elite Defense
- 100% made in the U.S.A.
Constructed from high quality 6061 Aluminum and designed to attach to either in spec or out of spec 1913 picatinny rails, the MIDWEST INDUSTRIES 1in QD Scope Mount with 1.5in Offset (MI-QD1SM) is a sure winner. The mount features a contilever design which helps ensure you have good eye relief when mounted on the flattop of the AR rifle. Like with all Midwest Industries products it is proudly made right here in the USA.
|Overall Length, in||5.875"|
|Width of Rings, in||.85"|
|Distance Between Rings, in||2.80"|
|Offset from Base to the First Ring, in||1.40"|
|Distance - Top of Rail to Center Line of Ring, in||1.415"|