- Installs on GI barrel nut (not included with handguard)
- Monolithic continuous top rail
- Five anti-rotation QD sockets for push button swivels
- Lightweight with extremely solid lock up
- Constructed from Hard Coat Anodized 6061 Aluminum
- Extends past the front sight tower to allow additional space for mounting accessories
- Made in the USA
The MIDWEST INDUSTRIES 20 Series Two-Piece AR15 Free-Float M-LOK Carbine Handguard is an excellent option for replacing factory supplied AR-15 or M4 carbine handguards. The two-piece extended handguard is constructed from 6061 aluminum with a hardcoat anodized finish, so it's lightweight while still offering solid lock up. The monolithic continous top rail offers flexibility in placement when attaching accessories. The handguard is designed with 5 anti-rotation QD sockets for push button swivels and extends past the front sight tower for more space to mount accessories.