- Lightweight Design With Slim Profile
- Barrel Nut, Screws, and Barrel Nut Wrench Included
- Features Patented 4140 Heat Treated Torque Plate For Simple Installation
- One Piece Free Float Design
- MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny Top rail
- Two Integral Anti-Rotation QD Sling Sockets
- 4 Sides of M-Lok Slots
- 5-Slot Polymer M-Lok rail included
- Fully Dehorned and Deburred
- 100% Made in USA- Keeps America Working
The MIDWEST INDUSTRIES 14in Lightweight AR-15 Handguard offers immense durability and design with an almost endless feature set. The handguard is 6061 type 3 hard coat anodized aluminum with a 4140 heat treated barrel nut and torque plate. With an 9.2 oz installed weight, this handguard is light as a feather and comes in the M-LOK attachment system to ensure your favorite accessories are compatible.
Two integral anti-rotation QD Sling Sockets offer the versatility to have the perfect sling setup. With the outer diameter of 1.5", this super slim Midwest Industries M-LOK handguard will be the upgrade you need for a lightweight or slim build.
|Finish||Type 3 Hard Coat Anodized|
|Outside Diameter, in||1.5"|
|Inside Diameter, in||1.3"|