- Hollow Point: Designed for optimum flight and expansion characteristics
- Metallic Black Polymer Tip: Nestled in the jacket mouth is the streamlined polymer tip
- Ultra-Thin Jacket Mouth: Assures violent expansion at either end of the velocity scale
- Varmint Jacket Wall Design: The uniform, gradual thickening at the bullet's mid-section is designed to keep the Varmageddon bullet together until impact - at any velocity
- Flat Base: Bench rest accuracy out of a varmint bullet
The NOSLER Varmageddon Bullets are made with a lead-alloy core and feature a copper-alloy jacket specifically designed for varmint shooting. The Varmageddon features an ultra thin jacket mouth designed to assure violent expansion at either end of the velocity scale.
The Varmint Jacket Wall design also allows for gradual thickening at the bullets mid section which will hold the projectile together until the moment of impact.
The Varmageddon projectile will withstand high velocities and provide you with lengendary Nosler quality and accuracy at an economical price. For varmints the end is near with Varmageddon from Nosler!
|Overall Length, in||0.500"|