- Unobtainium Earsocks for a no-slip grip, even in humid conditions
- Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Maximum clarity with Patented High Definition Optics
- Plutonite Lenses block 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Resilient O-Matter frame for all-day comfort
- 8.75 Base Lenses wrap around to improve side protection against sun, wind, and impact
- Suitable for medium to small faces
- Hard Case included
This collection is designed with a lens/frame color combination that compliment and respect your uniform. Officers need uncompromising vision, so these sunglasses are optimized with patented Prizm Technology. Oakley engineered them with specially tuned to maximize vision and bring out fine detail. The designs also offer the razor-sharp clarity and impact resistance of High Definition Optics. Rendered with Matte Black frames and matching icons, the Uniform Collection protects and serves those who do the same in the line of duty.
The Flak 2.0 XL has the same O-Matter lightweight frame as the original Flak Jacket but with larger Plutonite lenses for extra coverage and protection. The 8.75 lens curve keeps out the sun and wind while Oakley's High Definition Optics ensure a clear view without the distortion of typical curved lenses. The Unobtanium earsocks and nose pads provide a secure fit even in humid conditions.