- Lightweight O Matter frame material
- Oakley Twin Toric lens technology with HDO
- Polarized Technology - The glare-free filtering
- Oakley Prizm lenses fine tune individual colors, enhancing detail for an optimized experience
- Oaklely's Plutonite lenses are a durable, high grade poly-carbonate lens
Oakley traded soft curves for straight edges and hard lines to sculpt the very first high-wrap lifestyle shades. The toric lens design became known as Oakley Standard Issue Gascan Sunglasses (OO9014).
Prizm Polarized Technology - Lenses feature the enhanced color and contrast benefits of Prizm Lens Technology with the glare-free filtering benefits of Oakley HDPolarized.
Oakley lenses designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.
Oakley's Plutonite lenses are a durable, high grade poly-carbonate lens. In addition, Plutonite lenses provide protection from UVA, UVB, UVC and Blue Light (up to 400nm) rays.
To help maintain the High Definition Optics (HDO) of Oakley lenses, your eyewear comes with a specially-woven electrostatic Microclear bag for cleaning and storage. Using it will preserve the superior optical quality of Oakley's pure Plutonite lenses. Hand wash and air-dry the Microclear bag regularly.
|Lens Color||Prizm Black Polarized|
|Light Conditions||Bright Light|
|Base Lens Color||GRAY|
|Lens Width, mm||60|