- Midweight merino wool blend (87% Merino wool, 13% core-spun nylon)
- Left chest zippered pocket, Left upper arm zippered pocket
- Hand-warming kangaroo pocket
- Comfortable, terry-knit fabric
- Flat lock seams for comfort
- Merino wool fibers wrapped around nylon core for added durability
- Zipper Pull Garage to prevent chin and neck irritation
- Protected neck seam to prevent irritation
- Form fitting scuba hood for warmth, concealment, and mobility
The Gunnison Merino Wool Hoodie will quickly become a piece of essential gear for your entire season. The soft Merino Wool is the perfect mid-weight piece to keep you warm, concealed, and moving freely. As an outer layer, it's perfect over Pnuma's Base Haven 1/4 Zip Pullover or Pnuma's Merino Wool Pullover. When temperatures drop, wear it as a mid layer beneath Pnuma's Palisade, Selkirk or Waypoint Jackets.
There are two storage pockets (chest and arm) and a kangaroo pocket to warm your hands. A form-fitting hood offers maximum concealment and warmth, and the protected collar seam and soft zipper pull garage are designed to prevent irritation. Your merino wool camo hunting clothes just got even sweeter.
|Base Layer Tops Sizing|