- Adjustable length of pull laminate stock with thumbhole
- Features the BX-Trigger with a light, crisp 2.5-3 pound trigger pull weight with minimal overtravel and a positive reset
- This legendary action is a tried and true Ruger design that ensures consistent, reliable performance
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding
- Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine
- Cold hammer-forged barrel tensioned in aluminum alloy barrel sleeve features a 1/2"-28 threaded muzzle and is fitted with a thread cap which can be removed to allow for the use of muzzle accessories
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance
- Compatible with the Silent-SR sound suppressor
The Ruger 10/22 Target Lite Rifle has a patented detachable 10-round rotary magazine with a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding. It's legendary action is a tried and true Ruger design ensuring consistent reliable performance. An easy to use extended magazine release provides smooth no fuss removal of flush mounted magazine.
The 10/22 includes combination scope base adapter for both Weaver style and 22 tip off scope mounts. The heavy cold hammer-forged barrel has a spiral design and is locked into the receiver by a unique two screw V block system. Its heat-stabilized glass-filled polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances impact and abrasion resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements. This Target Lite model features a black laminate stock with a thumbhole.
|Barrel Length, in||16.13"|
|Magazine Capacity, rds||10|
|Stock||Black Laminate with Thumbhole|
|Overall Length, in||35.25"|