- This legendary action is a tried and true Ruger design that ensures consistent, reliable performance
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding
- Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance
- The receiver and stock combine to create classic lines for attractive styling
The Ruger 10/22 rifle is America's favorite 22 LR rifle, with proven performance in a wide range of styles for every rimfire application. Ideally suited for informal target shooting, "plinking", small game hunting and action-shooting events. With its legendary action and renowned reliable rotary magazine, all 10/22 rifles are sleek, perfectly balanced, rugged and superbly accurate.
It looks right, feels right, shoots right and continues to perform under heavy use - inspiring the most fanatical loyalty from its owners. With proven design, legendary reliability and the modern features demanded by today's 22 LR shooters, these firearms are priced right to make keeping tradition affordable.
|Barrel Length, in||18.5"|
|Barrel Material||Alloy Steel|
|Overall Length, in||37"|