- Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70deg. Throw
- Patented Power Bedding
- Offers minute-of-angle accuracy
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra- precise rifling
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security
- Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction
- Factory-Installed One-Piece Aluminum Scope Rail
- Includes: magazine; sling swivel studs
The Ruger American 6.5 Creedmoor Rifle features a ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations. Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder. Patented Power Bedding, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success. Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra- precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
|Twist||1:8", Right Hand|
|Stock||Go Wild Camo I-M Brush, Synthetic|
|Thread Pattern, in||5/8"-24|
|Length of Pull, in||13.75"|
|Overall Length, in||42"|
|Barrel Length, in||22"|