- Features a shorter length of pull (for smaller shooters or those wearing heavier outerwear) and a shorter barrel, for a reduction in overall length of more than five inches
- Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70 degrees throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder
- Patent-pending Power Bedding, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy
- Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra- precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security
- Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction
- Also includes - magazine; sling swivel studs
The 100% American-made, RUGER American-C Rifle, 243 Win, 18in Barrel, Matte Black (6908) is the latest engineering innovation from America's leading firearms manufacturer. Offered in short- and long-action calibers, the Ruger American Rifle combines the rugged reliability of Ruger's past with the award-winning ingenuity featured in so many of Ruger's new products.
This American Compact Rifle model features a shorter length of pull (for smaller shooters or those wearing heavier outerwear) and a shorter barrel, for a reduction in overall length of more than five inches.
It has a Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger that offers a crisp release with a pull weight and adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot. The Ruger American-C rifle features a ergonomic, lightweight black composite stock that blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations. Also, its soft rubber recoil pad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
The rifle features a integral bedding block system that positively locates the receiver and free- floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy. Its matte black barrel is hammer-forged, resulting in ultra- precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. And in the end, thi Ruger American-C rifle offers a reliable 4-round, rotary magazine that fits flush with the stock and offers the smooth feed that has become the hallmark of Ruger rotary magazines.
|Barrel Length, in||18"|
|Barrel Style||1:9" RH Twist, 6 Grooves|
|Overall Length, in||36.75"|
|Length of Pull, in||12.50"|